Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [11/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FIVE: And Now, The Weather]
Obviously didn't survive the kill. Kills targeting traitors traditionally turn into recruitments. Bad argument is bad and incriminating.

Second point slightly more valid, potentially a multiple daykill power that got axed when he was recruited? This would offset the lack of a serial killer though admittedly the scumteam's getting pretty OP at this point. The alternative is that Visceral's the traitor but given the way the two of them have been playing I'm much more inclined to favor Town!MV over Town!Gar

Previewedit: Jesus Christ Garuru that is literally the worst defense of Acio I've heard yet, and we've had Eido's "I just want to believe he's town" shtick. Majority did NOT believe Pala was scum we had two inactives and a third party who didn't want Acio lynched for selfish reasons. And I'm fucking TRYING to prove Acio/Pala's alignment because if we wait for Pala's flip (which is likely controlled by scum re:bookfia) then we're not going to know before it's too fucking late!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [11/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FIVE: And Now, The Weather] - by Granolaman - 07-12-2014, 05:51 PM