Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [11/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FIVE: And Now, The Weather]
hahahaha ha ha ha

ha ha

ha

honestly im kind of glad that you fought my claim. would be too boring if people just let me coast.

(07-12-2014, 03:24 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Thirdly, the townfirm itself. Garuru himself admits to just coasting on his townfirm instead of trying to do as much good as physically possible before his inevitable death. The thing is though, scum hasn't tried to kill him. He's been a "townfirm" for three days and scum is instead pursuing such lofty kills as Affle and MV. The only thing that'd negate this particular piece of evidence is if we get a busdriver claim from someone (other than Eido) that confirmed that one of their targets was killed.

Maybe scum hasn't tried to kill me because I'm possibly a bulletproof and they don't want to waste another kill? Maybe, instead, they're trying to lynch me because I'm not immune to lynches and I'm a dangerous and unpredictable role? Like what you are trying to do to me. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and answer /some/ of your questions.

(07-12-2014, 03:24 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Secondly, his behavior on D1/D2. On D1 he claimed having a kill that recharges so long as he hits scum with it. D2 he hits scum. Where's his recharge? It's been three whole days since he shot it last; no balanced skill takes that long to reload. Yes he did hit scum with his bullet, but he didn't reveal that he'd been shot at until after Maker brought up the visit. At that point he didn't really have much choice so he claimed bulletproof (which, conveniently, is also in a state of recharge flux) and took out smashball.

Yes, I was lying when I said my kill recharges. Thought that was a bit obvious? My actual role is that I gain conditional bulletproofs and vigs based on a certain set of secret hush-hush scenarios. Both conveniently happened N1. And didn't happen since, I guess.

Anyways yeah lynch the fuck out of Granola please.

On the Pala thing, I'm more inclined to say he was scum because, y'know, he got lynched. Majority of people thought he was scum. Thinking he was town puts you in the minority. And guess which faction is in the minority? (Okay, this is a terrible reason, ignore this.) But for now it's safe to assume he was more likely scum than town until proven otherwise. Meaning Acio is more likely town than scum until proven otherwise. And honestly, the way you're trying so hard to (mis)lynch Acio /before/ Pala flips makes me think that yeah Pala's scum and Acio's town, and you're trying to take down a town leader while you have this opportunity.

Reading back, many of my doubts were instigated by your side of this whole schism a.k.a. Pala supporters.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [11/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FIVE: And Now, The Weather] - by Gatr - 07-12-2014, 05:40 PM