Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [11/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FIVE: And Now, The Weather]
Okay, I'm no longer at work on my tablet or trying to sleep so lemme drop my reasoning for Garuru being the final scum.

First off, he's buddying onto Acio pretty hard. Not as hard as Eido, mind, but hard enough. Look over today and yesterday and you'll easily pick up on his aversion to lynching Acio. Today he went so far as to claiming a scumtell on Acio, but still prefers the lynch on me rather than the phenomenally informational lynch on Acio.

Secondly, his behavior on D1/D2. On D1 he claimed having a kill that recharges so long as he hits scum with it. D2 he hits scum. Where's his recharge? It's been three whole days since he shot it last; no balanced skill takes that long to reload. Yes he did hit scum with his bullet, but he didn't reveal that he'd been shot at until after Maker brought up the visit. At that point he didn't really have much choice so he claimed bulletproof (which, conveniently, is also in a state of recharge flux) and took out smashball.

Thirdly, the townfirm itself. Garuru himself admits to just coasting on his townfirm instead of trying to do as much good as physically possible before his inevitable death. The thing is though, scum hasn't tried to kill him. He's been a "townfirm" for three days and scum is instead pursuing such lofty kills as Affle and MV. The only thing that'd negate this particular piece of evidence is if we get a busdriver claim from someone (other than Eido) that confirmed that one of their targets was killed.

There's my case, I wanted to get that out here before dayend because when Acio flips scum I'm pretty sure I'm getting shot in the night. I'd advise not saving Garuru for last lynch since my gut's telling me he might get his gun back if he's last scum standing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [11/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FIVE: And Now, The Weather] - by Granolaman - 07-12-2014, 03:24 PM