Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day One: Off The Deep End (71/71 Alive)
Detective Carl Garland opted to turn a blind ear to all this talk of shanking, or however that expression goes. So long as he got what he wanted he couldn't care less what a group of knife-crazed foreigners did to one another in the privacy of their own hotel resort, but that live and let live attitude was conditional on him getting what he wanted, and it was clear that the Rikollisryhmä weren't about to just turn themselves in. He was going to have to do a little detective work.

Whilst the group had no real leader, the one who seemed to be making the most noise was a woman repeatedly referred to as Malky. She was claiming divinity, shouting and angrily wheeling upon whoever disagreed with her most recently with a bread knife in her hands. Detective Garland knew he probably wasn't going to get much of any coherence from the woman but he had to start somewhere.

"Excuse me ma'am." She wheeled towards the detective, bread knife at the ready. "Woah watch out there you'll have somebody's eye out with that thing." Detective Garland took a step back. "I was just wondering, ma'am, if you'd seen anyone acting suspicious." It was a stupid question to ask, he knew that as soon as it left his lips but he was committed now. He smiled widely as if this was his intention. "Anyone who you suspect might have ties to international organized crime I mean."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day One: Off The Deep End (71/71 Alive) - by Ixcaliber - 07-08-2014, 10:11 PM