Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
Quote:Rule of thumb is anyone saying 'hey my extra info isn't useful now, but it could be later' is probably scum buying time, especially if they've been acting suspiciously the whole time.

I didn't claim extra info that's useful later just that my role has another thing to it it that has zero relevance

Quote:Acio I haven't been posting because besides what Granola dropped I've also been super sick. Also, your evidence of me coaching (correct me if I'm wrong) basically amounted to 'him and speedchuck coached smashball because I think so'.

Well golly it's almost like I have to look at your actions and have opinions on them!

Also pala (and druplev2) continuing to fight a probable confirm by coming up with conspiracy theories when

(07-06-2014, 07:51 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »And given the scum team already bounced a kill, I dunno. I can't see them gambitting and no killing just to give MV of all people town credit?

(07-06-2014, 08:55 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »Simplest explanation is that scum targeted him, though.

These are both far more probable

Anyway Eido I'm not going to flumph out and leave nothing behind unless day gets fasthammered yet again (which is part of what's made this game blah)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay] - by Acionyx - 07-06-2014, 09:41 PM