Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
I'm looking at it this way.

The two people voting for Kiven are town, or at least not mafia.

At least 2/3 of the people voting for Pala are town, or not-mafia (Kiven's prob 3p?).

That means either A) Acio is scum, or B) all of the remaining scum are voting for Acio (or abstaining).

And that kind of makes the Acio wagon super ehhhh, to say the least.

One of Oz/Pala are almost certainly scum and both are voting Acio.

Bus? Possible, I guess, given Acio wasn't exactly obvious TownCio early in game.

He's still not, but I was hoping to get another day at least of him being more invested to see if it's ScumCio or if he just...wasn't into the game as he claimed.

Like.

It's a thing that the only person I feel remotely okay about on the Acio wagon is Stiq, and even had some weird gut 'man he feels weird' moments about him earlier in game.

I'm not going to fight hard against it though, because. Acio isn't...blatantly TownCio, and whatever. He could be scum - but he's also very probably being bussed by 1-2 buddies in the process if he is.

@Acio

I have almost no town reads, outside of Garuru and MV. If you have information that makes someone super likely town, and you think it's something that would help my world view vs. harm it, go for it.

Also, please dump final thoughts, read lists, etc - obfuscate the read if you want to so that you don't out a power role or whatever, but. If you're seriously getting mislynched as TownCio, try to be useful in figuring out gamestate before you go.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay] - by Eidolonic - 07-06-2014, 07:12 PM