Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
I claimed coy bulletproof which is kind of the same thing as a bulletproof but I'm not gonna tell y'all the circumstances of my being bulletproof. It is incredibly situational, though, same as with my daykill. Them's the breaks, I guess. (spoiler: I don't have either at the moment) And uh I don't really have anything to prove otherwise except for the fact that I blocked a scum kill N1 and subsequently killed the very same scum that tried to kill me D2.

So uh yeah I'm a BP and so is Vic. Scum bulletproof is actually really plausible here, given the circumstances of nigh-instantly claiming bulletproof, then "regretting" it, and uh I don't want to vig that. I'd rather we lynch, because BPs are commonly not lynchproof as well.

Looked over Kiven's posts, and yeah they are pretty bad. Probably would have brought that up but he went under my radar. Usually not a good sign. Oh wait, I just remembered I was already prompted to read him, and I had him pegged as "noncommittal scum". Which still applies.

Compared to these, Oz doesn't really look as scummy anymore. IDK who to lynch now, though??? Probably (Lunch): SupahKiven

(I've been rereading and it's like D1 is a whole 'nother game)
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay] - by Gatr - 07-04-2014, 12:59 AM