Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
(07-02-2014, 07:10 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »I like how you list all these things that have nothing to do with being scum. Sounds like what happened last time I was lynched as town. :u

"random push on someone who hasn't been around"
yes let me just go make an unfounded case on someone who's been here the entire time. No. Eventually we have to go after the most likely scum among the lurkers.

How do they have nothing to do with being scum? Vanishing is nothing yeah sure but popping in after being gone so long just to drop basically nothing is a scumtell, as is going after a lurker when so much is going on. It is blatantly obvious that you didn't have a townread on everyone being active right now, so why go after a lurker without saying anything else?

(07-02-2014, 07:19 PM)OzTheWizard Wrote: »@Pala: Oh, I don't have a clue if Vic is Town, but D1 you were assuming he was, so you flipping Scum would make me confident about him being Town. But it's kind of odd that you wouldn't bus even a bit with your list of lynch canditates for today, maybe the scum pal you threw in your reads is Acio?

That would explain why you're brushing off the push of your only Town read with "I have a better lead" when you actually don't. Your whole argument is a bunch of votals taken out of context with pretty colours. Heck, you're using the same Affle wagon that I just explained was ignoring important votes. And when pressed for reasons you look at the recent posts. As if Vic didn't have a bunch you could use to form a coherent argument.

I literally have no idea what you're saying in this entire post, sorry. The only thing I have is that you're suspicious because I had a townread on Vic early day one? Day one was day one come on are you really going to throw that out as a thing?

(07-02-2014, 08:44 PM)Cat Wrote: »Pala I see your case for there being one of Viz/Oz being scum but I do not see how you could possibly be leaning Vic in that pairing. Like, yeah, they look weird on lynches. But is the mafia really going to forfeit a kill on one of their own just to try to make it look better? The only real reason I would think for something like that would be if the game was hanging around MYLO which would mean we had like 6 mafia at the start of this and for chuck to be town which is a really bad ratio and not something I would think would happen?

Do you mean why would I lean towards Vic as town or scum? Also, if Vic is scum bulletproof I'm assuming that the other killing power shot him and scum shot someone else, who survived. Vic surviving a kill - and being aware of it - is weird considering what happened to Garuru.

(07-02-2014, 08:52 PM)Acionyx Wrote: »He's jumping straight to visceral being a bulletproof and therefore possibly scum and that world is interesting wrt Garu.

He's pushed the druplesnubb lynch into happening, he was hanging off on stiq during the speedchuck lynch, early on donut and third on garu early in the game

1) Visceral claimed he was shot and survived, so a bp claim makes sense to me.

2) I am seriously goddamn tired of people using the 'he pushed Druple into happening' as a reason to suspect me. I pushed hard off of Mirdini, Affle, and Garuru, two other townpeople (and one probably town person) with shitty reasons behind their wagons onto someone who was actually acting suspicious. You can say I'm suspicious for how I pushed onto Druple, or my reasons for doing so, but the whole 'he turned the lynch off of town for no reason onto town for a reason' is not really a scum thing and you of all people should know that.

Fuck it, as much as I want to go and vote Acio we do have this gem of a line:

(07-03-2014, 02:47 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »But I have a hard time believing that all of the active people are scum sooooo.

Hey Visceral didn't you just say that you didn't have a reason to suspect anyone who was active?

(07-02-2014, 07:10 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »yes let me just go make an unfounded case on someone who's been here the entire time.

Oh yeah you did - but now magically since there's a vote on me you've suddenly switched into having all of these scum reads that you didn't before. Don't pretend that things have changed since that first post either because you're basically quoting shit that happened yesterday regarding your suspicions of me/Stiq as opposed to recent ones.

Vote: Visceral

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay] - by Palamedes - 07-03-2014, 01:54 PM