Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
@Pala: Oh, I don't have a clue if Vic is Town, but D1 you were assuming he was, so you flipping Scum would make me confident about him being Town. But it's kind of odd that you wouldn't bus even a bit with your list of lynch canditates for today, maybe the scum pal you threw in your reads is Acio?

That would explain why you're brushing off the push of your only Town read with "I have a better lead" when you actually don't. Your whole argument is a bunch of votals taken out of context with pretty colours. Heck, you're using the same Affle wagon that I just explained was ignoring important votes. And when pressed for reasons you look at the recent posts. As if Vic didn't have a bunch you could use to form a coherent argument.

Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're Town and we're once again wasting our time on a Town vs Town argument (but I really really doubt it.) But I don't see any reason not to lynch Acio either way. Unless that reason is that we're lynching Pala first, I guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay] - by OzTheWizard - 07-02-2014, 07:19 PM