Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [NIGHT THREE: Minor Injuries From Below]
DAY FOUR
Urban Decay

JANUARY 19

Woke up at a reasonable hour this morning. No sewage fires or sudden deaths in the police force to report. I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to my normal alarm clock instead of the herald of death - but it did nothing to ease the sinking feeling in my stomach something was wrong.

Yet I got dressed, opened the door for Lyncroft, and had breakfast with him. We were still laughing about the Trash King's involvement in all of this. So much for an urban myth.

While we were eating, the rest of the regulars trickled in. Lyncroft and I chatted for a while still, much to the behest of customers in need of their coffee. We finished up and parted ways, and then I quickly cleared out the backlog of morning orders. I counted them off to ensure nobody was missing - sure enough, there were twelve of them. As I prepared to call Lyncroft back and tell him to find the thirteenth, the man of the hour stumbled into the room.

Affle had his stuff packed into duffel bags, his hair and face covered in soot. Another one who just got out in time.

Affle's house has been BURNED TO THE GROUND.

Once I realized that was all that happened, I breathed a sigh of relief. At least nobody showed up dead this morning.

Let's keep it that way.

Day Four ends July 6th, 10PM EST (~120-ish hours).

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 4 for softlynch.

Livelist (13/19):
Affle
Palamedes
OzTheWizard
Mister Visceral
SupahKiven
Garuru
Acionyx
Truegreen
Stiqqery
Schazer
Ginx-sama
Granolaman
Cat
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [NIGHT THREE: Minor Injuries From Below] - by TehPilot - 07-02-2014, 04:37 AM