Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [14/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY THREE: Above the Law]
(06-28-2014, 03:03 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Vote: donut

Pushy question, plus tracker role that doesn't work if the tracked's target dies doesn't sound like a particularly townsided role to me. Yesterday's claim starting to feel like an intentional attempt to townfirm himself.

Unrelatedly, I think Mirdini could've been poisoned N1? Also I think chuck might've been town considering his claimed masonhood with a similarly powered individual.

(06-23-2014, 03:05 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »Also whoever tweeted at me in the night I'd like to note it was Palamedes who swapped the wagon to druplesnubb. I certainly helped, but he's the one who instigated that particular swap.

Speedy claimed to be the one that tweeted at Mirdini though of course that doesn't mean he was town. Also donut never said that he knew who maker visited. I mean, he dumps trash on people and I don't know what that does, but...

preve: voyeurmaker, huh. but why use it on me if i have no night action? (yes i am confirming that i have trash all over me)

Also, scum targeted me N1 but failed to kill me. Granola, considering your tomfoolery early game, you may want to reread things, cause you seem to have missed a lot of details.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [14/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY THREE: Above the Law] - by Gatr - 06-28-2014, 03:24 PM