Super Otaku Brawl Gaiden (Round 1: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Otaku Brawl Gaiden (Round 1: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp)
RE: Super Otaku Brawl Gaiden (Round 1: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp)
"Hey old man-"

Chef Cruller didn't turn, he simply tutted to himself and flipped a quite thoroughly burned burger back onto its slightly less burned side. "Now what kind of a way is that to talk to your elders?"

"An accurate one." Jack snapped back snidely.

Chef Cruller chuckled to himself. "Well, what can this old-timer get for you, you little rapscallion?"

"Where's the nearest place I can get my hands on a bunch of machine parts and scrap metal?" Jack asked.

"Well now let me think." Ford paused thoughtfully while scratching his forehead with his spatula. "That would probably be Agent Nein's secret lab. You just head out of here, take a left and then follow the signs for the Secret Lab. You can't miss it."

There was a pause as Jack tried to determine whether or not the chef was being sarcastic. "You have signs pointing the way to a Secret Lab?" he asked incredulously.

"Sure do." Chef Cruller replied chipperly. "How would anyone find it otherwise?"

Of course, why didn't I think of that?

"Hey sonny, can I interest you in a burger?" Chef Cruller flipped the charred patty onto a bun and turned to offer it, only to find the kid had his hands full carrying the television from the TV room.

"I, um, hope you don't mind if I borrow this." Jack grinned sheepishly. "I need it for... a project...?"

"Alright, just make sure to put it back when you're done with it." Chef Cruller turned back to the grill, immediately throwing another burger onto the coals. When he turned back to the counter he found the overcooked burger still sitting there pristine, untouched. "Kids nowadays." He muttered to himself, as he threw it back on the grill. "Wouldn't know fine cuisine if it came along and gave them food poisoning."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Otaku Brawl Gaiden (Round 1: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp) - by Ixcaliber - 06-25-2014, 07:25 AM