Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Irony and Shrapnel]
(06-24-2014, 05:50 PM)Acionyx Wrote: »Speedchuck and pala both just go "this lynch is oooOOOOoooOO"; neither one really says why they think affle is a bad lynch just oh goodness this is so sudden

Pretty sure I did say why I thought the affle lynch was bad thank you try again. Also Acio I'd point out that nobody was giving the Affle wagon major Looks in the first place (and basically nobody did later), it had been going on for a while before I actually popped in and said anything. I also think it's super weird that just because smashball turned up scum you've decided that anyone opposing that lynch had to be coaching him but whatever.

Though congrats on having the first actual legitimate sounding suspicion on me. I'd give you a prize but I don't really have anything to offer. I'll admit you kind of look strange though (what with Mirdini being probably town or whatever the hell is up with that) and if speedchuck turns out to be town I'm probably going to add you to my 'want to lynch' list.

Out of curiosity what are your actual thoughts on Stiq though besides 'he needs an opinion on speedchuck vs. Pala'?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Irony and Shrapnel] - by Palamedes - 06-24-2014, 07:09 PM