Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Irony and Shrapnel]
Mirdini hi I'm still waiting for your reasons re: lynching me because we both know they're bullshit.

(06-23-2014, 04:19 AM)Stiqqery Wrote: »Hahahaha wow okay I'm paying attention to this game now finally

and I also have no idea what the hell happened Day 1.

Fuck.

I guess while I'm meticulously rereading I'm gon' Vote: Palamedes because I like Schaz atm and if Schaz says 'Dini is town then I'll roll with it for now.

Also something about Pala being responsible for the mislynch gravy train I guess. Gonna have to look into that some methinks.

So, 'gonna vote this guy but can't now, that wagon was bad so I'm going to vote the guy who has a vote already and not bother looking at anything but him'

Also, I was responsible for moving from the two other, more significant mislynches to a guy who most every player had an opinion on (usually a suspicious one) while people like you did your damndest to sit off on useless votes.

Yeah nice move Vote: Stiq

Seriously though Mirdini if it wasn't for Schazer that bold would have your name. Well nevermind but I'm still semi-alright leaving that for now.

Also I am busy. So busy. Two more midterms and a giant presentation and ahhhhh kind of busy. So shove off you know I'm not a lurker.

Speedchuck/motg really need to die for their votes but gonna stick on Stiq for being the most opportunistic person who should know better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Irony and Shrapnel] - by Palamedes - 06-23-2014, 06:17 PM