Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
I don't really think I can defend myself on the waffling thing? I mean it made for a weak case in the first place anyways, but yeah I've been waffling and being uncertain about who to lynch and that was wrong of me but I kind of don't want to be lynched D1 because of it*. If it happens then fine at least I've made several connections to people and they can analyze Dini et al.

* The reason for this is because I always waffle and if it gets me lynched D1 then it means I'm essentially no good as a player. I don't want to be verified as a terrible player.

Anyways, Dini is fine, because his case is based on me voting him for votehopping which guess what was an intentionally weak case. Like, I didn't actually want to lynch Mirdini. I just couln't let that Affle bandwagon (which he definitely encouraged) go unchallenged. But he was at least a better lynch than Affle because of connections and information and stuff. And oh look at that wagon. So yeah I think I'll sit on this, as an info lynch. Who knows, maybe he'll flip scum! (my read on him is entirely neutral. would be slightly towny but because of meta i'm assuming the worst)

Also there was more scum baiting. I swear this is One Night Werewolf all over again. Like, I can't even trust town anymore because of that game and it's happening here too so ughhhhhh.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by Gatr - 06-20-2014, 11:59 PM