Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
Garu:

(06-20-2014, 07:40 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »Garuru waffles over Kiven and waffles over maker after I ask him for a stronger opinion. He then says he feels scummy things ('trying to avoid being lynched') about Kiven but he doesn't actually commit to a proper read on Kiven. Same deal with maker thus far.

For the record I also don't support Cat lynch.

(06-20-2014, 09:20 AM)Garuru Wrote: »
(06-20-2014, 06:19 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »Related: what makes kiven and maker townier than droiple?

Because Drups already had a wagon built up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh and also because of that thing he did where he said he forgot he was voting me which I'm pretty sure is bullshit, from the reasons Pala outlined. And his sudden random calling out of Granola. I mean, if you want to get specific. But mainly it was the Vic vote right after mine. Like I said, it was sudden, and Vic was easy. He was probably trying to ask for my forgiveness or something. Anyways, yeah I guess I didn't feel more intensely on him than the likes of Maker or Kiven, at least not based on the Vic wagon. So my vote went to the one with the highest amount of votes.

Like, you have to remember, this is D1, and there isn't really much of anything to go on. Apparently, you people are so vehemently opposed to no lynching, thus, I become pressured to pick someone and vote. So, why not Drups? He already has people thinking he's scummy, and if I think he's a little bit scummy too, then this lynch can't go wrong.

I mean, sure of course I would vote someone else without a wagon! But I'd like to not scatter the votes around, otherwise we'll have a hard time lynching anyone at the end of today. Is this scummy play? Probably, and I'll probably be lynched for it.

For some reason, though, you guys are acting like it isn't D1, and we're already late enough in the game where I have to have proper opinions on everyone else with absolutely 0 waffling.

Well, here we go.

Kiven - Light scum, thanks to that thing I noticed where he doesn't want to seem committed.
maker - Probably town despite (or because of) that thing up top. My instincts are saying scum, though. See? Look at me waffling. It means I'm confused. But I'm going to commit to saying he's light town, at least until later in the game.
Drups - Light scum, thanks to being on the Vic wagon and also the reasons I outlined above.

Parking my vote right on Drups, until enough people switch to Kiven or convince me someone else is a better lynch today.

These two posts happened.
I looked back and saw waffling after I read Dini's post, and then you posted your post and I didn't like it. You're just like "I know I'm scummy but w/e waffling is A-OK" when
1) it's the reason you're being lynched and
2) it's not A-OK Even on Day 1. Especially with ~36 hours left in Day 1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by Mister Visceral - 06-20-2014, 11:25 PM