Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
a ha ha ha

Vote: Garuru

(06-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Garuru Wrote: »and last but not least, mirdini. im not even going to try to puzzle what youre trying to pull off with all this, but i dont like it one bit. i mean surely you would know that lynching someone with more posts than affle would be better for information? it really seems like you're trying to silence all information by disregarding every other lynch as "not especially convincing" then encouraging a lurker bandwagon.

(06-20-2014, 06:22 PM)Affle Wrote: »Wait wait wait, I am being last minute lynched for taking time to think my vote over? People were making valid points and I am brand new to mafia, I just didn't know where my vote should go.

I'll put it back on Mirdini again, I can't put one for sure on anybody else as it is.
Vote Mirdini

s'more that Affle vanished in the middle of the day and then never posted again and then oh look his first post when he's back contains no opinions and a counter-vote! If you want me to not want to lynch him he's going to need to you know participate in the game :I

I'd also like to dispute that we couldn't get any info off this wagon. Look at all the cool votes piled up on Affle/myself! :D

(06-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Garuru Wrote: »furthermore, your vote hopping all day leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and is also not very conductive to scumhunting.

Vote: Mirdini

This is a terrible reason to vote me because guess what it's Day One votehopping and making things happen is what the day is all about because there's nothing to go on initially. You yourself defended MV doing similar!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by Mirdini - 06-20-2014, 11:20 PM