Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
With little time left, I'm going to break the passiveness and go into vote mode.

I haven't talked about Mirdini at all, but I just noticed something. If Mirdini was throwing votes around, why didn't he throw it on me? At the time of his last post(s), he didn't believe I was going after anyone, and I most certainly hadn't placed a vote down. He marked me down as suspicious for those reasons, but doesn't vote for me? Everyone else, he immediately placed a vote on after a bit of suspicion (and pretty much every time he posts).

Now that I think about what Druple said, it also doesn't make sense that he wouldn't throw a vote on Druple or Garuru. Enough people would have gotten behind both to make a softlynch, though apparently enough of us got behind Affle...or almost did... Unless he (Mirdini) was trying to bait me into a vote, which congratulations. I joined the lurkspress voting. However, I would have gotten behind the Druple vote too, so again, why not choose Druple if you wanted a lynch to get out? If you're looking at information gotten from flip, Druple lynch probably would have yielded more information than Affle lynch.

On the other hand, I'm starting to agree with Druple more, so I'm a bit less inclined to get behind his lynch now. ATM, I'll also get behind MOTG lynch too, at least until he responds. Not sure I'm confident in Mirdini scum, but it's better than nothing.

Vote: Mirdini

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by smash ball - 06-20-2014, 09:08 PM