Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
SpoilerShow

@Garuru - Yeah, I admit I've been rather noncommittal with my statements. The only real excuse I can give is 'I haven't played mafia in like a long time blublublubluh I'm so rusty', I'll try to do less of that and more not that.

Also Garuru, I guess, but this is kind of weird:

(06-20-2014, 09:20 AM)Garuru Wrote: »Because Drups already had a wagon built up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ... So my vote went to the one with the highest amount of votes.

This kind of stuck out to me, like, it seems like he's saying 'Yeah, I'm not really sure who to go for here, so I'll just stick my vote with the most popular lynch, yeah.' And that seems kind of off to me.

And there's the whole MOTG/Speedchuck thing that happened. I think I might say that MOTG is slightly worse because of how he just throws his vote at Speedchuck and kind of laughs it off (And it's also still there). Also Donut popped in and proclaimed the whole 'buddying' thing. So there's that. I think I'm going to Unvote and then Vote: icanhasdonut because he just popped in, voted for speedchuck (for stuff that looks like it happened in the semi-RVS) and also because I want to hear his catchup words (and also because I hope I'll be back before day end so that I can maybe get a new vote in).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by SupahKiven - 06-20-2014, 12:32 PM