Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
It's probably easiest to use something like MOTG for makerofthegames, as 'maker' is a more common word...

Before we dive into things, I also want to say, some of the metagaming is annoying. I know it can be hard to avoid, but seriously.

Quote:@Smash Ball: Is this your first mafia game?
As for serious games, my second.

Quote:@Druple/Smash Ball are you guys scumbuddies.
No, my scumbuddy is Tehpilot. But thanks for asking.

Quote:But seriously that defence was a thing. Oz also hits it on the head and oh my god it feels weird to agree with him.
I know, but I personally did not agree with that particular reason Oz gave. As weird as you may find it, I'm going to now switch gears after Drupes since he posted.

Druplesnubb, here comes. We've got some discussion going on from the previous page, part of it involves you being the main attraction, and you post almost as if you're trying to slink away or something. Maybe not slink away, but enough just to show people that you're active. You have nothing to say to MV now that he's posted, even though you are voting for him? (TehPilot must have missed where you voted for MV, because that's the last person you voted for) You said you wanted him to answer a question, and yet you don't bring it up to him? Finally, do you have nothing to say to the people currently voting for you? Aside from the reason I didn't agree with, they've got other reasons that hold more weight. Sure, there might be some things where it's a mistake and you can't give a good explanation or reason, but still.

SupahKiven, I must say I do partly agree with Garuru. Pre-warning, I'm going to read a bit more into your post than what's at surface value. Judging by your past two posts, it seems that what you are saying makes sense. However, the way you say it makes it come off weak. It's like you have a question to ask, but you just don't want to say it out front.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by smash ball - 06-20-2014, 12:24 AM