Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
Right, okay.

vote: Druplesnubb

Now that we've got that out of the way, I must say the Vic wagon is looking pretty terrible now. I know I started it and all but I never actually wanted a wagon? I mostly wanted to pressure Vic and see where that's going. Like, he's still scummy and I still disagree with Pala on the whole "scum bait" thing. Although I guess I could see Town!Vic doing weird things. Bah, whatever. I can totally see scum-baiting town!vic now. I was wrong, okay? No point clinging to my convictions, when they're like super wrong. I mean, at least I kind of helped with the scum baiting by accident, haha.

Anyways, Drups kind of leaped immediately on Vic, possibly sensing an easy wagon about to form. Then came Kiven, who's barely posted, and maker. I don't see every one of these people as scum, though. Like, a thing that just occurred to me is that easy wagons lure in scum, but they also lure in new!town who are confused by everything else. The fact that Vic is posting votes with no comments is something that stands out.

And then there's Mirdini. I honestly am confused by him, because he's normally very level-headed when playing for both sides, but that quick vote and unvote was just weird.

So I'd say the Scumminess Ranking of that wagon goes:
Druplesnubb
SupahKiven
makerofthegames
Mirdini

I'm voting Drups because he was never really exonerated from my past suspicions of him (i.e. he was the lesser of two evils), and also because of the Vic vote.

Also, the ! is a character state identifier, not restricted to mafia use. I could say Town!Garuru, Drunk!Garuru, Lesbian!Fem!Garuru, etc.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by Gatr - 06-19-2014, 09:46 PM