Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
(06-19-2014, 05:20 PM)SupahKiven Wrote: »Also, Truegreen. Truegreen. It looks like he voted Granola so that there would be a three way tie for the lynch. (0-0) Could we uh... get some opinions from you, Truegreen? Cause stuff has happened.

Yes, things have happened. Though I am unsure how to analyse them.

Druple got a bunch of votes for some weirdness early on that I still can't pinpoint. The only reason he's on my radar at all is for his comments on No-votes. I believe he was against them, which is something I agree on. OH and the strange 'I'm not scum' post at the very beginning. Though for now I'm discounting it because the circumstances surrounding it make it a waste of time to analyse (read RVS).

Mirdini got a bunch of votes gradually. I was rather surprised at that actually. He is one of my top town reads. (Though I may have a bias because I think he's pretty cool).

Right now I'm voting Granola because I want to see what happens. Also the situation of 3 bandwagons in a low pressure area may be revealing, at least to those who have a bit more experience with this game.

I'd also like to say that day 1 for me is a lot of near useless babble. Sure you can make reads, gather information, get a sense of how others are playing. But without prior knowledge of playstyles it becomes little more than a shouting match. The data only really becomes useful on the second day. At least that is my current perspective. I'm sure this will change as I learn to get more accurate reads or what to look for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by Truegreen - 06-19-2014, 07:05 PM