Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
(06-18-2014, 07:06 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Garuru, it's the idea that you want to throw some pressure on someone without actually fully committing to it - I'm also somewhat sure you know that already. I could understand it if putting a vote on would bring the person uncomfortably close to hammer, but Druple had exactly 1 vote on him and it's day one.

I'm sorry for not wanting to flail my vote-dick around like what people have been doing all day. It was a honest mistake. And yeah, maybe I should have mentioned that I was waiting for a counterargument before putting down a vote.

I guess while we're on the subject, Drups suddenly calling out Granola was mighty odd as well, considering there have been plenty of other people doing the same thing Drups is accusing Granola of doing (active lurking, e.g. making comments without commitment). I sense some sort of an alignment here, and it's something I'd like to look out for.

Not that Granola shouldn't come forth and say something substantial. I encourage that. It's just random, is all.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by Gatr - 06-18-2014, 07:23 PM