Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
Oh also I would be super happy changing my vote to Garuru around now if it wasn't for one thing:

I am pretty sure Druple isn't being properly honest with the 'oh I forgot I was voting a guy' post.

I mean there's some less obvious stuff like how the votals were pretty much at the top of the page with nice big noticible blue font, but then there's also the fact that a townie so against a no-lynch happening and all about advancing the game probably wouldn't up and forget about his lynch vote - especially when he has people he doesn't agree with - specifically he thought Visceral (and by association mine and Cat's, though you couldn't tell because he ignores them completely) votes on Oz were strange and didn't agree with a town read on speedchuck. I mean I get having weak reads this early but I feel like eager town would be more about following these weak reads then sitting in the background legitimately thinking and being fine with not using their vote.

Push towards granola is also really weird unaccompanied by a vote since apparently Druple doesn't find counterarguments suspicious and therefore shouldn't be voting Garuru (again).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SIGNUPS ~7/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Gatr - 06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: [SIGNUPS 17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia - by Cat - 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street] - by Palamedes - 06-18-2014, 07:18 PM