Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 9: So Long, and Thanks for all the Death
Donut flipping sane is a huge sigh of relief. It doesn't clear everyone due to risk of godfather/lawyer, but it's a start.

(06-09-2014, 01:57 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Boom! So that's two scum right there, and, yes, it was technically MYLO yesterday, except for the fact that Gnauga almost definitely had not been recruited circa D8. Which is a bit of a shame because it would've been nice to see who he buddied with, but we can't have everything.

So, now, we've got Akumu clear as clear as clear, the traitor's flipped, three unknowns in Sotek, Pala, and me, and Seedy and TehPilot have checked innocent. The traitor's flipped, so unless the scumteam has a lawyer (which seems redundant seeing as busdriving town+scum creates two people who'll produce scum-friendly results if checked), it's unrealistic that Seedy and TehPilot comprise the scum team.

From my perspective, that means one of Seedy+TehPilot as Godfather, partnered up with Pala.

This looks mostly correct, even from my perspective. I'd hesitate to totally clear Schazer at this point, but this post is a solid mechanical analysis of the situation. Probably two out of Schazer/Pala/Seedy, any combination works.

Hilarious universe options: Pala/Sotek scum, lying about lovers?

Palamedes, #1302 Wrote:tl;dr I am actually third party lover protector, I win if the lovers survive or if I survive and the faction who killed the lovers loses.

Anyone want to run the numbers on possible universes? 3/2/1 would be interesting right now, but I don't buy that. Thinking it's either 4/1/1 or 4/2 based on the veracity of Pala's claim and whether or not he counts towards mafia's voting power (based on the lovers being alive).

Not going to throw down a Pala vote yet due to speedlynch possibilities and uncertainty of numbers.

I'm claiming tomorrow, by the way. That should make things interesting. Get ready.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 9: So Long, and Thanks for all the Death - by TehPilot - 06-12-2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM