The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST NINETEEN: SUIT!]
Sorry Mirdini, your twelve hours are up and then some. Hopefully you can submit something for the next competition oh wait you can't you're judging it my evil plot finally comes to fruition

For the rest of you, let's get to awardsin'!

The Best Of Show Award: For a solid character concept, an interesting origin story, and a guy that would be interesting in a battle scenario, this one goes straight to Straight.

The Above the Fold Award At Law: Legally speaking, this award is under the sole jurisdiction Don Joe, and I'd like to see any of you pansies sue it out from under him.

The Iron Chef Special Ingredient Award:
I'm awarding this week's Iron Chef to the character that used the most unexpected form of the theme, which suits Norepi-Ne just fine.

The Backdoor Worldbuilding Award: This one was the easiest award to hand out of all of them; sorry, Schazer, but Praeterwater's got to take a backseat to Cunnington and its Devilish Chimney Sweep.

The Diligent Gentleman Award: Usually it's hard to award the DGA to an inanimate object, but one that guarantees communiction between battlers as well as promising raised stakes throughout the battle and the potential for an apocalyptic endgame is a no-brainder. Congratulations to the Three of Wands!

The Synergy Award: He may not mesh too well with his peers, but this wheeler and dealer in Faustian bargains and rigged games could pair up with just about any and all other battlers in interesting and unexpected ways. And heaven forbid LamPrey get ahold of the Deck, or challenge Jack to a game of cards.

The I See What You Did Award: For attempting to synergize by leveraging his paradigms, we're proud to proactively recognize Stan for giving 110% and thinking outside the box. Brainstorm. Upcycle.

Business.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST NINETEEN: SUIT!] - by SleepingOrange - 06-12-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-06-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-14-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIV: SWAG!] - by Gatr - 07-24-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-03-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-08-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-14-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-15-2014, 03:11 AM