Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 8: The Seven Habits Of Highly Dead People
(05-31-2014, 09:58 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Also also the fact that Pala's been sitting on H-3 for twelve hours, where Seedy and Gnauga (who are the other non-clears bar the absent Nova) have checked in and not committed, is preeeeeetty telling. If scum have checked in and found out about the roles left lying around from discussions today, they would rightly be speedwagoning a town-sided Pala right now.

uh, maybe if it was mylo, but that doesn't really make sense when it's maybe-maybe mylo
especially if we're assuming whatever maybe-mylomaker there maybe is lies out of the hands of scum (such as a survivor)
sotek said something like "there has to be 2 scum," if pala's at h-3 why in god's name would these 2 guys try and speedwagon him especially if doing so involves relying on Survivor's Choice™

it's just a terrible strategy, especially since if both you and pala were town there'd be no way to not get a mislynch. saying that mafia should have went out on a limb and speedwagon'd pala just for vague role insinuations is silly. the only way that'd make sense for mafia to do is if you're scum

it's extremely shifty logic that doesn't hold up well under bright lights and I don't really know about you trying to get the Only Other Non-Clear out of a lynch using it

also I wasn't paying attention to the votals and had the vague impression that we were close enough to hammers to hold off on voting until deadline was closer? based on how other people were acting about it
vote: Palamedes hrgh I was sold on this lynch and I still like it I'm just very ":/" about schazer's recent logic trains and where they seem to be going
ofc if pala is town that all changes and I'll just be ??? about that post
anyways @schaz if we lynched someone tomorrow that isn't one of you (as we very well might if we happen to get an inno from donut on one) I'd probably go for gnauga because I haven't really felt nova as scum much? nova's lurking but I like going for stuff I actually have a feeling on instead of "well they aren't playing."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 8: The Seven Habits Of Highly Dead People - by seedy - 05-31-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM