Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
Hmmm, that's enough for now. Jeez, haven't they reached their destination yet? She might just run out of things to do at this rate! Sighing, Myra puts away the box. "Well," she began, flapping her feathers for the sake of stretching them, "I didn't learn much that was very relevant to us. I mostly figured out that Ziras, along with some of those names that have been slung around lately, are a group of past heroes called the Dawntreaders. They apparently saved the world from two great evils, which caught the attention of a powerful dark entity. That thing is the reason for the darkness covering the world now." She turns her head to Mayor, surprisingly, and stares at the golem as she announces to her group, "If there is anything...or anyone...that you'd like to learn about, you're free to use it or ask me to look for you."

She held her bird-of-death gaze for a moment longer, until she nonchalantly(at least as much as a bird can pull this off) turned her head, put the box away into her inventory, and pulled out her trusty Seerstone. "In the meantime, I'm curious about another thing, so tell me when we are ready to move out."

Myra activates the Seerstone to try and see this Remah person that they might be meeting soon enough...unless that "caves where Remah waits" bit was referring to a time long past for Ziras, and not for the party. Oh well, she'll find out soon enough.

Messages In This Thread