• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST EIGHTEEN: WEEKS 10-17!]
Dinosaurs, Redundancy, Noise, + Sirens

Username: not funny
Name: Kyasprk
Species: Reptilian Bird
Color: *RAASSSS*
Description: As a Reptilian Bird, Kyasprk is a bipedal creature with thin legs and four toed clawed feetsies. Kyasprk also has two arms, also clawed, also four fingers. In addition, Kyasprk has another set of limbs, which are used as wings. Kyasprk's head has a mid sized beak, four eyes, and sharp, semi-retractable teeth. Kyasprk has a drab color scheme of browns and blacks, but a sharp and colorful mind that matches the sharp feathery scales that every reptilian bird has.

Kyaspark's motives are odd, and no one knows what they could be.

Weapons/Abilities: Kyaspark does not and cannot speak, the only noise people can hear near around the reptilian bird are various hums of various pitches. What they don't realize is that those hums are only a front, there to distract you from the hums that begin in your head. Hums that don't quite tell you anything, but that shape your feelings about any reptilian bird like creatures that may be around you. The hums are very pretty.

Biography: Josay Homerbay was used to reptilian birds, they were nice creatures, very pleasant and fun to be around, but something about this one seemed different. He looked at the feathery animal with some suspicion until it started to hum.

"Hmm, nice song, yanno fella, you remind me of a reptilian bird I used to see all the time, Franky... You know... you really remind me of him... I think I'll call you Franky."

"Franky" followed Josay Homerbay up until the guy started to get really clingy, at which point the reptilian bird made an exit, leaving the poor man alone, alone, alone.

"Franky" ran along the village that Josay Homerbay lived in, looking for someone who was less... gross, someone who would be fun to cause trouble with, someone like...

"Wow, what are you?"

Samsanthanie looked at the creature, with the curiosity that most children carry, and then followed it up with, "Do you have a name, owner, anything?"

"Franky" began to hum a bit.

"Hmmm, I guess not, it's pretty late and you are all alone. I guess I can call you Allie! That's a cute name for a girl bird I guess."

"Allie" followed her new friend, getting a bit bored before deciding to have some fun.

"Huh, wait, what are you-WOAH!"

Allie lifted the girl onto her back and started to run around, getting up some speed and then lifting off into the air, humming all along the way.

"Wow.... this is amazing...."

It was a pretty breathtaking sight, but not enough for Allie, who proceeded to do some sick tricks, all while humming away, hoping for an audience.

Various people left their homes wondering what all the noise was about, before looking in various degrees of horror and amusement at the little girl riding a reptilian bird miles and miles in the air.

With it's audience ready and engrossed, Allie went in the air, took a loop, and then allowed Samsanthanie to drop down into the floor below.

Panic set in, people screamed, and ran around and prepared all sorts of things to catch the little girl who was just screaming in partial joy and partial intense fear.

Allie of course, then caught Samsanthanie, dropped her off on some random person, and then flew off elsewhere, pretty content with the chaos. She was never heard from again, and neither was Franky, Jessamine, Shitbird, Grourgarlgle, THE GARGOYLE, or any other odd ball humming reptilian bird...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST EIGHTEEN: WEEKS 10-17!] - by Solaris - 05-24-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-06-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-14-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIV: SWAG!] - by Gatr - 07-24-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-03-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-08-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-14-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-15-2014, 03:11 AM