Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST FIFTEEN: DINOSAURS! SUBMISSIONS WELCOME!]
Username: True Desolation
Name: CentralControl
Species: Nanobot Hive
Color: The classic red

Description: Small spherical object about 6" in diameter. It is made of silvery grey metal and is very rough as it is covered in multiple, nearly microscopic ridges and channels.

Biography: What you see here is the central control unit of the future. The ultimate factory, contained in one little ball. A state of the art AI and nanotech allows us to create the perfect infrastructure to provide anything you might need. Best of all it doesn't need traditional resources. While it would work more efficiently with the right resources, it can use whatever it likes, for example, desert sand. With the flick of a switch we can turn an entire desert into a powerful factory that can produce anything we want. Candies, desks drawers, ...mechanical parts. Oh but I'm sure you'd like a demonstration wouldn't you? Well it just so happens I've already distributed a few constructor units. Where? Oh you know here and there, just every major country in the world. Ah I see some of you are trying to leave, I assure you you don't want to miss this. In fact I've had one running under the city here for some time. My greatest and most successful experiment, don't you agree? And look at that, welcome welcome, see these marvelous constructs? Every one constructed by one of these shiny units. Look at that beautiful armor, oh and the classic bright red glowing eyes oh my! I left the aesthetic and basic design decisions completely up to the AI and I do have to say they came out marvelously. I do have to warn you, they are every bit as deadly as they look, so please, no weapons, no explosives, no flash photography. Wouldn't want them getting antsy eh? Hahaha, yes. As we speak my army marches on every country in the world. Soon I will be its ruler, and every bot and every constructor given orders by this unit right here. Ah ah ah, didn't I say no weapons, sneaking a gun in here tsk tsk tsk. I'm afraid you've broken the rules. Central Control, show the man what happens when someone breaks the rules.

Weapons/Abilities: CentralControl is a fully independent factory. It uses nanobots to deconstruct things to their base form and convert them into useful material. It then uses these materials to construct factories and constructors which build whatever it needs. It was originally programmed by a mad scientist to create an army to conquer the world. Currently it seems to have other motivations that require it to destroy the world in order to construct some great project. What might it do should it be taken from its army and placed in an alien world? Let's find out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST FIFTEEN: DINOSAURS! SUBMISSIONS WELCOME!] - by Truegreen - 05-08-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-06-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-14-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIV: SWAG!] - by Gatr - 07-24-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-03-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-08-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-14-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-15-2014, 03:11 AM