A Doomed Pilgrim in the Ruins of the Future

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Doomed Pilgrim in the Ruins of the Future
RE: A Doomed Pilgrim in the Ruins of the Future
Truegreen, the rules of this game don't give you the power to make that call. You can only directly answer my direct questions, remember?
That's an important rule, since it is also your job to see me to my doom. It's what stops someone from saying "A giant space rock falls down and squashes you dead" in response to any question, ever. My pilgrim doesn't have a fighting chance without it.
On the other side of things, the rules explicitly allow me to ignore answers if I deem them "disruptive," which seems like a cruel thing to label your post, but it's up to me to maintain the integrity of the rules. If you think that's an unfair call, you can give me your rationale, but it's ultimately my judgement.

Sorry, I hate to squash you! A sandworm sounds pretty cool. It just doesn't have anything to do with answering my questions:
"Do the spiders follow? If so, can I reach the portal before they reach me?"
This part does:
"The Spiders stop as you approach the portal. They shy away, hissing and stamping their many legs against the sand."
Everything else doesn't.

So again, as far as I'm concerned, the question is still open. Anyone should answer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Doomed Pilgrim in the Ruins of the Future - by SeaWyrm - 05-02-2014, 01:16 AM