Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 4: Life of Pie
Alright, so I've been pretty busy here over the last few days. I managed to get some rereading done yesterday, but pages 14-24 have still gone mostly unread at this point. So I guess I'll just turn in what I have now and try to get caught up on the rest by tomorrow.

Eberron - So far nobody's been able to give me a good reason as to why Slorange would use his mechanical knowledge pie on Eberron of all people beyond "maybe it was randomized?". (It wasn't.) Personally, I'd just put money on him making the whole thing up to try and play 'getting hit in the face with a rotten pie from a confirmed townie' as being not completely awful.

The fact that Eberron's kept jumping back on and off the Truegreen lynch for the last couple days also makes me think that there's about zero chance that the two of them are scum together. As opposed to Truegreen, his play seems a lot more passive and reactionary. And then of course there's the fact that Solaris saved him from the jaws of the D1 lynch mob with four whole minutes to spare. I'm going to say he's probably scum.

Truegreen - There's been a lot of stuff Truegreen's said that I don't agree with, particularly his D2 Slorange crusade, but honestly he strikes me a lot more as an enthusiastic but inexperienced townie than as scum at all. He's been very active for a new player, and I can usually at least figure out the rationale for his opinions even when I don't agree with them. Seedy's post from way back on Day 2 is also still relevant here. (Post #274)
SpoilerShow
Also wooooooow, look at that Truegreen wagon. Two people who gave super weak reasons and then disappeared right after daystart, (Schazer and Whimberel), Nova, who I'm sort of neutral on at the moment I guess, followed by the super scum duo, Eberron and Donut. No thanks guys.

Schazer - From what I've read so far, Schazer has been making me uneasy. Many of her posts, especially early on, seem like little more than white noise. (Including the infamous "there's not really anything we can deduce from Slorange's claim right now, but let me talk about it for 15 paragraphs anyway.) That push for a Cyber lynch out of nowhere at the end of D1 also seemed pretty out of character for her. Her flip over from "kindly Truegreen mentor" to "Okay, you can die now." isn't something I particularly like either, especially considering how little she's been involved today otherwise. I know that she's been busy for bitwhile now, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason. I could very well just be jumping at shadows here, but whatever. Light scum read.

Donut - Donut has been super unhelpful all game, and seems 100% uninterested in explaining any of his reads at all besides citing vague "interactions" between players. If Eberron flips scum, Donut would be a great person to go after next, and if Eberron isn't scum, than Donut's still a great person to lynch anyway. P.S. Donut, if you could actually start explaining these mysterious interactions that you insist can clear the names of both Eberron and Akumu, I would love to hear them.

Seedy - I don't have any long, drawn out reason for this read, she just keeps making good posts that I mostly agree with. Townish.

As a side note, I've seen several groups of people who I'd say are almost definitely not scummates, and they just so happen to form a nice non-coalignment chain together: Seedy is not coaligned with Akumu. Akumu is not coaligned with Eberron. Eberron is not coaligned with Truegreen. Truegreen is not coaligned with Schazer.

Scumreads: Eberron OR Akumu. (Probably the former.) Donut.
Townreads: Seedy, dot dot dot, [Your name here for just 12 easy payments of $19.95.]

Actually, looking at the votals for the end of D3 makes me feel a good bit better about a lot of the people on the Solaris lynch, but they don't get to move up into the townreads section until I've actually finished reading that day.

Jesus Christ did this post get a lot longer than I was expecting.

In conclusion: Lynch Eberron.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 4: Life of Pie - by Coldblooded - 04-26-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM