Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 4: Life of Pie
@Nova: yes, I know, it's also a common mafia thing to ask "why [x] but not [y]" to check for discrepancies. MAYBE you had something behind it other than vibes? how was I supposed to know?
@Pala: I'm not misremembering when I say you masterminded the end of fetish mafia, am I?

(04-22-2014, 09:57 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »while akumu is probably town a few of the other pushers are scum
do you wanna *leans in close* specify?

also you say "lead down a line of mislynch." howso. I mean I can see akumu lynch proceeding from eberron=town. but what other FUTURE CONNECTIONS are you thinking will be implied.

p.s. I bolded my vote but it didn't show up? did you skim over my wall because I can understand that

(04-22-2014, 05:44 PM)Garuru Wrote: »
(04-22-2014, 03:44 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »why would i defend eberron so strongly if we were both scum? that's a recipe for scumdisaster.

in which he says "thats too obvious for scum to do, therefore im not scum". reverse psychology, yadda yadda.

point: you were defending eberron. even if you deny this, it's right there in your post.

look I don't feel so hot about donut but what he said makes sense
plus if we're talking about defending eberron, the way YOU did it back on d1 was a bajillion times scummier than what he's doing now.

pala's right about the 'green votes being odd so far...I mean, it's partially because EBERRON is ON right now, so it's all people who...don't want to lynch eb for some reason. hmh
I...don't like eberron's latest post. it's so wordy for someone who's not been like that so far. it's a pat happenstance and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense and it feels like a distraction

@eberron: that wouldn't make sense either as truegreen had a pie d3. unless slorange could make multiple pies a night, that was the n2 pie. lord knows where today's pie came from, unless it was intentionally a really gross pie. plus, slorange shouldn't have been able to use it unless really lucky busdriving, as per flavor?
if anyone got a pie last night then please use it so we can clear this confusion up.
as it stands this all seems too complicated...and I'm leaning towards the more simple explanation of fake day events. I feel iffy about the people on the eberron wagon, but...we'll see.
I wish I felt good about more people in this game, damn. ain't got no one to compare notes with

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 4: Life of Pie - by seedy - 04-24-2014, 02:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM