Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 4: Life of Pie
I don't think Slorange was lying. Apparently, Slorange could just have given the pie to cyber95, who then ate it and became a nexus, or something. BUT ENOUGH OF THAT HES DEAD AND IT DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE.

Speaking seriously, I'm actually confused by Truegreen. I always thought he was super scummy but it turns out he was being "in-character"? (Protip: don't do that ever. See: how scummy Truegreen was acting.) This doesn't clear him up in any way, but I am at least willing to give him some leniency today as long as he promises to truly play according to his alignment/role rather than his flavor.

Anyways. Solaris' flip actually makes me feel less okay with Schazer. I'm aware of the hypocrisy in saying this, but her vote felt quite bussy, on top of my not feeling so well about her, due to her mechanics focus and not so much scumhunting. Then again, Slorange flipping town makes me feel kind of very slightly better about her because I could have sworn they were aligned scum. I'd say she's a light scum read still.

berro still feeling eh.

I really really don't want Akumu or donut to slip under the radar today so don't let them, k?

AKUMU DONUT what are your views on the likes of Truegreen, eberron (Akumu don't answer this), Agent, and... the other one of you two I guess. Just... give us some reads okay.

Actually, now is a good time in the game for people to post those fancy colorful lists with everybody on it being ranked by scumminess or towniness AKA general reads on everyone else. No more tunneling. No more vaguely ignoring quiet people.

Also: Don't feel good about this post upon reflection:

(04-12-2014, 03:43 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »(look at this post okay)

At all. It's extremely non-committal, giving out lots of reads on people who they said was town or 3p in the end anyways.

To sum it up, I'd especially like to see reads from Truegreen, eberron, Akumu, donut, and Agent (prevedit: and whimbrel).

Though if you aren't on that list, do it anyways.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM