Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation
Alright, I have to make a decision regarding my pie or something. (Also, sorry for not being on much, birthday celebrations!) Also, Unvote Garuru because that was a bit stupid of me (to just leave it there) and I guess I don't know what I'm doing.

I would vote Solaris, but honestly, I don't remember a single one of their posts, and the hell if I'm going to go back and pore through a bunch of text at this late hour. Whatever.

Ok, so pie thingie. I was sent the information on the pie on the last night on my quicktopic with Fogel. I have to admit that I have not been checking it lately so it kind of took me by surprise near the end of this day.

It says nothing about the pie except that it appeared in front of my door and that I can eat it or throw it at someone (or just let it expire). Suspicious. Mirdini seems to know something about said pie as he has said it would improve my standing with others by eating it.

Now being a character of paranoid nature, I of course do not necessarily trust Mirdini, despite the fact that he is quite likely town (Though until tomorrow occurs and we find out whether he's dead or not we cannot be certain). I see several scenarios where Mirdini would make a vague implication like this (Assuming he knows the true nature of said pie). Few of them are good.

Personally I believe it is poison. I believe should I consume this confectionary I shall be eternally removed from this game. It would put a lot of people at ease about my alignment I'm sure, but the problem would be that I would be an Ex-townie. I'd rather not die so early in the game.

So, I have several options right now.
1. Mirdini elaborates on what he knows about this devious pastry and I make a decision (Shaky as I don't know for sure I can trust him to tell me the truth.).

2. I can hold onto the pie and let it expire tonight.

3. I can hit Solaris with it when his lynching seems imminent, shedding light on further mysterious midnight pastries.

4. I can throw it at Mirdini who is, by his own claim, dead anyways for the same reason as (3.)

5. I can throw it at someone I don't like (Solidarity with my previous statements YAY!)

6. I can throw it at someone NOBODY likes (Which worryingly enough appears to be myself)

7. I can eat it myself (Loathe to do so, but still might if I am feeling particularly suicidal)

8. Something different

Ok you know what. I am going to wait for a bit, If Mirdini or someone else makes a convincing argument for me to eat it (poison or not) I will eat it myself. Otherwise, I am just going to hold onto it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation - by Truegreen - 04-14-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM