Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation
what the heck, I don't want to lynch garuru if he genuinely can't respond to his lynch for a couple days. that's kind of rude. kind of confused about slorange voting him despite that (I can understand truegreen doing it though.)
-oh wait he posted ok. sorry garuru I just felt most iffy about you
and yeah I'm kind of weirded out by dalm going "oh garuru's been quiet" because you definitely...haven't...and that's 0 part of the case against you so like. dalm what

anyways garuru I know you're capable of giving more concrete reads. I've played games with you. I know it might be hard in one game compared to another but I don't think implying that the only reason people are lynching you is because we're holding you to some fucked up standard of play really makes sense in your case. like it held water for akumu but...you're pretty experienced, you know? you've done the thing.
I guess I do appreciate you being sure about truegreen. honestly I don't know what the fuck is with truegreen.
but more to the point, it's not just that you don't have concreteness in your posts. it's also a lack of specificity...you accuse people voting eberron of being scummy, yet you make no specific mention of anyone. or even the people currently on his wagon. (man, I really don't trust sotek this game. I wonder if there's enough people in this game not in awe of his mystique to make lynching him possible.)

huh actually tangent time, maybe we should lynch sotek. he's been very active lurking and coming in to make posts like this
(04-08-2014, 03:38 AM)Sotek Wrote: »sounds legit.
Vote: Solaris.
and we've been letting him get away with it because it's part of his "thing" but he hasn't actually been doing the rest of the thing. citing problems like "oh I don't know anyone this game and there's so little to go off of so far." well buddy it's day 3 and there have been 2 flips so maybe you should start doing something other than sheeping mirdini.
all I can remember him doing this game is tunneling granola who as we all know is a third party.
huhm looking at the votals (curse eagle time's fucked thread search function) there were 2 votes on Sotek yesterday, one from garuru and one from truegreen. that's...interesting. so garuru, you care about 'green voting you for awful reasons but not about the person whom you assumedly wanted to lynch yesterday voting Solaris for arguably worse ones. okaaay
"oh I didn't notice" nah but you wanted sotek dead yesterday liiiiike what changed that made him drop under the radar for you. was it bussing? were you bussing? 'cause I could believe it being bussing.

back on topic. the bad part of wishy-washy reads is that you spend a paragraph 'analyzing' something without ever coming to a conclusion. it's filler that lets you choose which side you want later. it's a maf's way of talking without actually committing to a course of action they can be judged for later. mafia don't like certainty because they know that traps them. it's especially odd because you've managed to make strangely inconsequential votes while staying uncertain on the day's major issues.\
but anyway's I'm changing to vote: Sotek because this is ridiculous

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation - by seedy - 04-11-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM