Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation
Fact SeagullPointing out that you won't make the joke is exactly the same as making the joke, Samuel Alito

I'm more comfortable with a Garu lynch than a Solaris one since at least the latter has said enough that we'll have something to look back on as the game progresses and form opinions about. I still feel like I wouldn't make the same assumptions you would in your position, but you also don't really have time to waffle given the whole going-to-die thing. Makes sense, and you're at least mostly right even if the details may or may not be off. I'd buy it.

Actually, uh... I'm doing a reread right now so I can add more things that don't relate to anything I was involved in yesterday and this one stuck out at me:

(03-22-2014, 05:56 AM)Solaris Wrote: »cyber, kumu, maybe pala and nova and nola are all scumspecty to me rn i forgot to say

Maybe I'm more okay with a Solaris lynch than I thought. Cyber we know is not-mafia, Akumu I suspect is not-mafia, and despite being irritated with the consistent suspicion on me for reasons I'd consider unwise or misleading (still looking at you Amosgreen) I'm becoming less and less actually suspicious of Palamedes and Nova as the day goes on, since many of the reasons they and Mirdini put forward for suspecting me are comparatively reasonable and logical coming from someone with no knowledge of my identity (ie town or third parties) (in before this is me losing my conviction because I'm scum and don't want to push an unpopular lynch). If I assume that all of those people are town, then Solaris's soft suggestion (without backing beyond Nova voted based on an OMGUS) that they all be looked at is pretty believable as scum nudging town towards town. Coupled with the fact that he was on the No Lynch train, which from a purely gameplay perspective is generally... not great, the more I read back the less I like him. Too much empty mechanics speculation, too. Also holy wow Schazer really does a lot of amiable agreeing witxh me, more than I remember plus also mechanicsmusing. And meta-argument. Hmm.

Friggin' a, the more I re-reread the less I like most of my suspicions. I mean, I still want to bop anyone who said I "pushed hard" for a no lynch when my entire contribution there was two (or three, I forget) posts saying why I vote no lynch on day one on principle and at no point encouraging other people to join me, but most of the rest of what I've been running on has been splash suspicion from Granola and conflating arguments. Also I just found this, which strikes me as weird:

SpoilerShow

Annnnd this:
SpoilerShow

Heck, I don't even know anymore. Let's kill 'em both ('em being Sol and Garu here, not Garu and Seedy (whom I still feel safe about)). Ugh, look at all this no-commitment no-reasoning doubt:
SpoilerShow

So, uh... I guess here's a revised list of my scumspects (in approximate order of would-see-lynched):

Solaris
Garuru
Schazer more than ever (and see how I feel about Gnauga after her flip)
Truegreen still but not as much
Chwoka who is largely silent and hides behind "Oh I am just a newbie I guess I can't help" too much when he is around

I would be more than happy with any of those. I'm reluctantly positing a town read on the following players, in no particular order:

Mirdini
Seedy
Nova
Akumu
Palamedes maaaybe
Me still, I am great

That was more stream of consciousness and longer than I intended it to be when I started but v0v

At least when I end up dead in I'm estimating three days, it'll be something to look at.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation - by SleepingOrange - 04-09-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM