The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST ELEVEN: NOISE! SUBMISSIONS WELCOME!]
ALRIGHT.

First up, I See What You Did goes to Dalm, who put down a profile that seemed to be gunning for 20 questions but made the crucial mistake of not actually giving me many questions beyond "now what goes in this here blank?"

Solaris gets the Synergy award to go with Schazer's Above the Fold award - How would the two actually interact, I wonder?Also I just generally like the concept of audio munchin' Moth People. Gold Star.

Garuru runs off with the Backdoor world building for once more introducing us to a world that'd be interesting to watch but not particularly fun to live in along with the half mad sound-based super vigilante.

Agent gets the 20q award for confusing me, mostly because the profile was so sparse and I want to know more. How did this literal embodiment of THE ROCK come to be, how does it summon inexplicable female voices

Fogel gets the Dilligent Gentleman ward, if only to see how the little robot will do unnecessary 'repairs' to the other contestants, probably all the while causing quite the racket.

I didn't quite have a Best In Show this round as most y'all fit into one category or another, so I'm going to let you get in a screaming match over that one.

Sorry about the wait there. Whoever's next can do their thing, I'm out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST ELEVEN: NOISE! SUBMISSIONS WELCOME!] - by Paranoia - 04-01-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-06-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-14-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIV: SWAG!] - by Gatr - 07-24-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-03-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-08-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-14-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-15-2014, 03:11 AM