Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 2: The Invisible Man
Alright it looks like you people aren't going to believe anything I say until after I'm dead. Fine. Whatever. I don't need to be alive to win. After I'm dead though, I want you to analyze today as if I were town. Scum screwed me over big time so I'm doing everything I can to make them suffer for it.

First off: Slorange is scum. (Technically my "Slorange is town" stipulation required him to be smart and alert, something he straight up admitted to lacking this game.) His style here is almost exactly a repeat performance of the oft-quoted Quarantine. Back then, I was scum-janitored, and Slorange simply claimed responibility for the kill as a janitor/amnesiac and coasted by on that fake claim for the rest of the game. He's trying the same thing here while also passing off any discrepancies as simply "his meta" Vig needs to kill him tonight. He just used presumably his team's only method of kill prevention so hopefully you can get through. Even if you don't suspect him as much as me he's still a solid target since a) you aren't running the risk of offing an active power role and b) today's events will have tons to tell after his flip.

Secondly: Schazer is scum. A lot of her early posts were essentially mechanics fluff posted to make herself look busy and active. Later she busied herself with poking lurkers instead of doing any real analysis on the active players. The main tell though is that she is trying to kill me. We usually always try to keep each other around just so we can taunt one another when our team starts winning. The only reason she'd be taking me out was if I were prodding too close to her teammates. Somebody needs to block or jail her tonight so you can deal with her after Slorange is down.

Thirdly: Mirdini is town. Scumdini is way more active than this. This feels like a Mirdini that's rolled a vanilla or caramel townie and has nothing to do yet cuz we lack info. Somebody prod his ass awake, get him into the thread, and follow his damn lead.

Other notes: Solaris and eberron are very likely co-aligned though I can't be sure that they're scum do to Schazer's skeeviness on D1. Truegreen is probably town and Schazer tried to bus his slot while we were talking about polite roles. My wagon is hella analyzable since I'm a fairly safe lynch for the scum. Dig into the people on my wagon tomorrow.

Finally: Get active town. If you don't either heed my advice or start investigating for yourselves scum will just push you all around day after day into mislynches like today.

As futile as this gesture is, Vote: Slorange. I will be cursing your name with my dying breath good sir.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 2: The Invisible Man - by Granolaman - 04-01-2014, 05:31 PM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM