Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 2: The Invisible Man
(03-31-2014, 08:26 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »That said, Slorange having multiple powers on top of his already ridiculous one feels more and more like bs.

I never claimed that. In fact, I claimed the opposite of that at daystart. Are you misinterpreting something I said or am I forgetting someone postulating I had other powers?

I don't have much left to contribute today; my top suspicion is going to be lynched, and rightly so. I'm usually way more tolerant of letting third parties survive than the vast majority of players, but come on, a bodystacker? That promises to play pro-town when their wincon necessitates them playing against town's interests for the majority of the game? No thanks, Kevin. Since there's not much left for me to say for the moment, I will reveal the cards I have been holding close to my chest today. There are not many of them.

People I haven't seen enough from to justify suspicion one way or another:
Mirdini
Crowstone
Sotek
AgentBlue
Dalm
bigro
Chwoka
Gnauga

People I should have an opinion of but don't:
Nova
Garuru

People I am moderately suspicious of without strong backing or reasoning:
Schazer (Too ready to side with me but otherwise contributing)
icanhasdonut (Feels kind of followerish? Few strong convictions? I don't know, feels off, but I'm probably wrong)
Palamedes (I am suspicious of anyone suspicious of me based primarily on my claim. It's too easy a target and mostly just doesn't make sense)
eberron (Moves more from "just a newbie" to "newbie scum" every day)
Solaris (Contributions feel like going through the motions to satisfy town, hasn't added much to conversations)

People I am very suspicious of:
Truegreen
Gnauga (Either town who genuinely believes me or scum who knows I'm going to be vindicated and wants to be able to say "Hey look I was right and supported the right guy all along, I'm trustworthy". Granola claiming 3p makes me more suspicious it's the latter)
Granolaman

People I feel pretty safe about:
Akumu (Genuinely feels like an inexperienced player trying to apply what he's learned outside the games. Could be wrong here)
seedy (Strong convictions, arguments not relying on meta or mechanics or lazy lazy vote reasoning. Good times)
SleepingOrange (Couldn't have masterminded anything complicated, probably just telling the truth and played towards town's interests by preventing the assumption that Cyber was town)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 2: The Invisible Man - by SleepingOrange - 04-01-2014, 02:59 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM