Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 2: The Invisible Man
I will point out for posterity and anyone who pays more attention to what's being said that to what's already been said that I am in no way defending myself based on my claimed role. From post one, I said there were reasonable(ish) reasons I could have claimed it as scum, although I have more to gain from it as town; I don't think my claim gives anyone any information about my alignment either way. That's why I'm surprised at votes on me based solely on that claim. It doesn't prove anything any which way. My role might not even be what I say it is, and there are plenty of reasons both town and scum for me to lie about it. You don't have anything but my word on anything, which really shouldn't tip the scale in either direction at this point in the game. Votes on me at this stage are anti-scumhunt, and I'm almost as leery of the Schazers and Gnaugas that are taking me so readily at my word because I haven't done anything worth believing me that much yet. This whole conversation is a distraction from any actual attempt to parse out who's who, which is why I feel it's reasonable to vote for the person most interested in keeping it going: any attempt to distract the town from substantive, provable matters is anti-town play.

(I'll also point out that the community from which the term chainsaw defense comes considers the chainsaw defense a null-tell [for newbies, that means an action or post that does not indicate alignment either way], so anyone crying "She's attacking his detractors" or "He's detracting her attackers" is trying to force suspicion based on something meaningless. Which is also anti-town play.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 2: The Invisible Man - by SleepingOrange - 03-31-2014, 04:15 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM