Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 2: The Invisible Man
(03-30-2014, 10:10 AM)bigro Wrote: »It's pretty rude to just straight up tell someone they shouldn't be playing and are a waste

That's the opposite of what I said. You were a waste because you WEREN'T playing. The fact that you're in here responding to things goes a long way towards making that not be the case, but you still need to say things that aren't entirely reactive.

And no, I don't know for 100% fact that Cyber was janitored and that the janitoring worked exactly the way it does in the vast majority of cases. There are other possibilities including the commuter, an even rarer role like the false martyr that allows a player to leave the game of their own free will and come back later, or even some role that auto-janitors ANY deaths as long as they're alive/active/choose to/whatever. But given the information we have, this looks like far and away the most likely scenario to the extent that I'm comfortable making an ass out of umptions for the moment. If we bog ourselves down giving equal credence to every possibility, we'll never get anything done.

For now there's no point in continuing to vote bigro, but I hope he starts putting down some of his opinions beyond the valid but unhelpful "Slorange is a Roode Doode" soon. Instead, I will vote: icanhasdonut for basically the same reason. Usually I'm leery of lurker-lynches since they're a pretty safe one for scum to start or get on (and scum are less likely to be idle than town), but with the dearth of information we have right now, it's a decent place to start and hopefully will result in more active players instead of just killing the ones that are inactive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM