Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 1: Murder on the Disoriented Express
Hey, my post was ic.
Speaking of, I'm not sure there's any 'interaction' between Slorange and I besides both of us being super catty but okay.
Although actually I'm with him on continued "wth granola."

Anyways Akumu...

(03-21-2014, 04:00 PM)Akumu Wrote: »I remain firm in my belief that lynching someone now, even at random, is better for the innocent authors than not lynching. I was focused on the inactive participants because it seemed unlikely to get enough people to agree to a lynch on any one of the active participants, while I didn't think anyone would disagree that someone who didn't contribute for four days would be a big loss to the game.

You do realize that this translates to "I thought it would be too hard to get this person lynched, so instead I figured that lynching a non-active player would be easy and noncontroversial." That's...a really scummy thought process, you know? Also, random lynches are not better than no lynches. The whole POINT of "always lynching" is for the information. Picking someone at random and piling on would preclude that. As would piling on someone who hadn't even talked.
Not that I can really say you were trying too hard get those players lynched, since you just made a few vague posts and never voted for any of them. You've just passively stayed on eberron. I understand some of your arguments, but I don't feel you've satisfactorily answered your inaction...other than to say that you felt it would be 'too hard' to even try to push a lynch.

Eberron, you should probably claim your role? And uh, give us a few reads on people. Like who you think is scum and stuff. That's kinda what Nova was going for in between the joking.

Personally...I think I feel bad enough about Akumu to not really want eberron dead. I'm conflicted, but it's not enough to make me vote them. It'd be some really interesting information...but there's also the whole "d1 lynching an inexperienced player in a casual-ish game" angle. And if I'm not sure enough to lynch, then I shouldn't be sure enough to sit on my vote and watch them die either. Vote: No Lynch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 1: Murder on the Disoriented Express - by seedy - 03-22-2014, 05:24 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM