Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 1: Murder on the Disoriented Express
I remain firm in my belief that lynching someone now, even at random, is better for the innocent authors than not lynching. I was focused on the inactive participants because it seemed unlikely to get enough people to agree to a lynch on any one of the active participants, while I didn't think anyone would disagree that someone who didn't contribute for four days would be a big loss to the game.

I guess now that everybody has posted, that's out the window though!

I've stayed on eberron because, as I think I've said enough times by now, I am going to vote to lynch whomever I find most suspicious today, even if that level of suspicion is very low. Nothing anyone has done since I voted eberron has struck me as more suspicious than the agree-happy flip-flopping. Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention; I'd love to have more suspicious things pointed out. Is getting on a wagon in and of itself suspicious? After all, in order to lynch anyone, including Undercover agents, there has to be enough people voting that way. After the flip we can look at such things.

The only wagon that strikes me as innately suspicious is the one for No Lynch, as that action can only benefit Undercover. Am I beating a dead horse here, apologies to Susan? I guess so, but no-one's told me why I'm wrong about it so I can only keep believing I'm right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 1: Murder on the Disoriented Express - by Akumu - 03-21-2014, 04:00 PM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM