Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 1: Murder on the Disoriented Express
So it appears we have like less than 24 hours to go, and the game kind of isn't really going anywhere.

(03-21-2014, 04:19 AM)seedy Wrote: »[Takes cup of tea and dims lights to signal switch into more serious tone]
Garuru, you call out people on eberron's bandwagon. But far more than not commenting on Pala's vote until later, I take issue with your lack of comment on Akumu (other than in a question to eberron on why they were voting them), a.k.a. the very reason the bandwagon began. Your evaluation of those two votes as being Bad Votes, while true, is intensely superficial and perhaps intentionally ignorant of the argument which the wagon stemmed from.

My problem isn't with the bandwagon, it's with the people on it. Sure, it's kind of a small wagon, but the way I saw it was: Akumu votes, with a nice reason (eberron being agree-happy), Pala follows up, adding several good reasons, and Chwoka just kind of jumps on, and Nova also jumps on, giving only him OMGUSing as a reason. So... two good votes, two "Bad Votes". I didn't really see a reason to comment on the good votes, though, as the bad votes seemed more pressing to me. Debatable, in other words. Possibly... lynchable? God forbid I seek out appropriate lynch targets so early in the game. Surely I should be saying "well done" all around. (sorry for the sarcasm)

That being said, I will fully admit to slightly glossing over Akumu's post, because of the sheer amount of roleplaying and maths involved at that point in the game, which were difficult for me to read.

Also there aren't really any "wider connections on arguments" here. Akumu and Para both made good points so good for them, and I doubt Chwoka and Nova are connected to them, instead making easy votes on a currently easy wagon. Hence, superficial evaluation for superficial posts.

(note: let me just say that although Akumu's reason for voting eberron were okay, his lingering on that vote and poking inactive people, as seedy has said, was kind of a very safe action.)

(in addition to the above: Chwoka's vote was bad, but doesn't really mean anything anymore, as he admitted to being shallow. Also, Nova was kind of delirious? basically my argument was shut down by supplemental information which is okay, but do be sure to take note of this.)

So, Amos is getting replaced.

unvote: amos' slot
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 1: Murder on the Disoriented Express - by Gatr - 03-21-2014, 05:23 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM