The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST SEVEN: NIGHTMARES! SUBMISSIONS WELCOME!]
Best Of Show Award: I really do like this submission. It's exciting, and the method of attack is certainly unique. I am of course talking about the panic devouring nightmare known only as The Incendiary

The Above The Fold Award: This award HAS to go to The President. Species: Rick Santorum. Color:White Like Jesus. Hilarious! Incidentally this is the second time Loather has posted a character, and the second time she has won this award.

The Iron Chef Special Ingredient Award: While we had many wonderful and iconic nightmares one stands above the rest theme wise. Come on up Embarrassment, the socially awkward nightmare we call "Barry".

The Backdoor World-building Award: I wasn't sure who to give this award to. Then I read the post for Sir Sebae. I have a sneaking suspicion that this comes from a Godgame somewhere on the forums, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to know more.

The Diligent Gentleman Award: This is where Sir Sebae really shines. His corruption abilities would be amazing to see in game. I for one would love to see how he reacts to being thrown into a cramped spaceship or a claustrophobic facility.

The 20Q Award for Confusing Me: I really don't understand Arinaye. An evil, conniving, Demon Summoning, Witch in a comical witch costume? I have no idea how it would work, but I can't say I'm not curious.

The Synergy Award: This was perhaps my favorite submission of all and this award is certainly earned. Margaret "Maggie" Neison is perhaps the most normal character of the bunch but her power is one of the most interesting. Simply, she's done this before. I am truly sad that this is not a real battle and that I will not get to see how Maggie's story plays out.

The I See What You Did Award: How can it not go to The President? Every line of this profile is a joke but I have no idea how it would be played in game. It would be a really weird battle that's for sure. Let's all give Loather a hand for this one.

And that wraps up Nightmares. Thanks for the great posts guys. I look forward to seeing the next host and his topic!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST SEVEN: NIGHTMARES! SUBMISSIONS WELCOME!] - by Truegreen - 02-26-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-06-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-14-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIV: SWAG!] - by Gatr - 07-24-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-03-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-08-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-14-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-15-2014, 03:11 AM