Ragazza Magica

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragazza Magica
RE: Ragazza Magica
♪ Sneaking Around

Lynette tip-toed out of the kitchen, wondering not only what the source of the sound was, but if it was malevolent in nature. Was it a monster, like the one that had attacked that boy? Had one of that monsters friends come for her? She shuddered at the thought of one of those things attacking her family because of her actions...

*snap*

She was definitely getting closer to the sound, and now she could see some sort of living creature in another room. She edged at the door, looking through it and seeing whoever or whatever it was moving very carefully. She would have to take action, it couldn't be another familiy member, her father was away on business and her siblings had to be asleep. In addition, the room was one of the ones farther from the other entrances to the house.

Lynette paused for a moment, if it was a monster, it would be simple, just kill it, but what if it was a burglar? With her new powers she could probably take one out, but how would she explain it...

Suddenly, the door opened, causing the contemplative Lynette to fall into the room.

"Oh, hey Lynette, you are up late."

Lynette was too tired to get up and stayed where she fell, face first on her carpet, "Yeah, so are you Davey."

♪ Sibs

David nodded and then sat on his sister. The young boy was also wearing cute pajamas, with cute stars, and was probably a bit too energetic given the time. "So what's up sibs."

"I went down to get water and I heard a noise, why were you making noise?"

"Yanno, stuff."

Lynette sighed, unsurprised that her younger brother would be ~so secretive~ about whatever things he was doing to his middle sister, she bet that if it was Bea then he would be more open... "Whatever."

Lynette rolled her brother off and then stood up, motioning to the door and tiredly saying, "Go to bed David," before dragging herself back to her room, tired and also a bit disappointed at the night's events.

When she returned, Vigil was awake, "Hello."

"Hey Vigil." Lynette curled up back into bed. After a while of tossing around, she laid back and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, a question popped into her head.

"Hey Vigil, what's in it for you? Why do you do this whole thing?"

The rabbit was quite for a while, but it eventually responded, "Because this is what I was born to do. We only exists to prevent collusion."

"So that's it? You just go from universe to universe, constantly stopping bad things from happening?"

"That's the gist of it."

"Oh... okay..." Picking up that Vigil didn't really want to talk about this, Lynette eventually got to sleep.

The next morning, Lynette awoke from her bed tired, and groggy, but still managed to get up and attem for the day. The entire time that she got ready, that is did her hair, take a shower, change into the school uniform, Vigil had been asleep. Lynette had a worry that someone would come in and see it, but looking at it now, it hardly seemed like a living and breathing animal...

Lynette used her ghost sense on the rabbit, it was alive. That's magic I suppose.

Feeling a bit guilty, Lynette walked back down to the kitchen for breakfast, where David and Beatrice had started to eat their breakfast. There was the typical hellos and how was yesterdays and who had plans for what that graced the morning table, as it and the ride to school was generally the only time when the three really got to talk. Lynette and David had school, Beatrice had her adult things, David would stay at a friends house and get taken home later in the day while Lynette and Beatrice would arrive upon being done with their respective things.

After brushing her teeth, Lynette went back to her room to get her school things. Vigil wasn't there. "Huh... I guess he went on his investigation or whatever..."

The ride to school was uneventful, with the town being the same boring town it always was. It was weird. Something big happened, something incredible and absurd just fell into Lynette's lap and it was a secret to everyone...

It was difficult to focus during the first two periods, Lynette just couldn't get her head out of the previous night... Luckily, she had a break after that.

"Hey Lynette."

Still not used to its voice just appearing out of no where, Lynette was startled by the rabbits greeting, but recovered quickly, "Hey Vigil, what happened this morning?"

"I went looking for trouble."

"And that led you here... oh no..."

"Uh, no, I didn't find any."

"Oh, okay, that's good! Uh..." Lynette looked around the hall, while there weren't a lot of students, she didn't really like the idea of anyone thinking she just talked to rabbits.

Vigil anticipated the worry, "It's okay, they won't notice me."

"If you say so... any ideas?"

"Well, there's the matter of that boy from yesterday?"

"The one I saved you mean?"

"He might know something about this, have you ever seen him before?"

"Not really... he might not even go to this school..."

Lynette turned around and looked outside and then gasped, "Vigil, look!"

"It's him!"

♪ Encounter At School

Walking along, outside the school, was in fact the boy who had been attacked by the monster the night prior. Without thinking, Lynette ran out of the hall, and outside.

She got as far as saying, "Hey! You!" before realizing that she had no idea what she was supposed to ask about...

Lynette heard Vigil's voice in her head, I'm in a nearby tree, don't bother thinking back at me, I won't be able to hear your thoughts. Just act natural and talk normally, we can get into the weird things later.

Lynette nodded to herself as the boy turned around and said, "Yeah?"

"Well... uh."

Messages In This Thread
Ragazza Magica - by Solaris - 01-02-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 01-02-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Benedict - 01-02-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Gnauga - 01-03-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Schazer - 01-03-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Coldblooded - 01-10-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 01-11-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Romythered - 01-12-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Solaris - 01-13-2014, 06:48 PM