THE GRAND STARBUCKS 2: NO BUCKS GIVEN (16/?? signups open!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GRAND STARBUCKS 2: NO BUCKS GIVEN (16/?? signups open!)
RE: THE GRAND STARBUCKS 2: NO BUCKS GIVEN (signups open!)
Name: ICan'tGiveCredit
Race: [Image: russell-hobbs-20700-oxford-2-slice-wide-toaster.jpg]
Color: Annoying

Description:

Originating from the very depths of space-time and clouds of potatoes demonic essence, ICan'tGiveCredit comes to this strange land yearning for the souls of the living. He despises the happiness of these strange mortals, wanting to take it from them with the gripping force of a thousand monkey-hands. If he had any hands. He would also like to take this supposedly honorable title of "Idiot". He doesn't even know what the responsibilities are but he thinks they can be fulfilled by eldritch magic among other dark powers. ICan'tGiveCredit is not charming and people joke that HE MIGHT JUST KILL YOU ALL RIGHT THIS SECOND AAAHHH THIS WAS A TERRIBLE JOKE WHAT HAVE WE DONE. He doesn't know why they make these jokes about him. He also orders tens of thousands of rare 8-leaf clovers which he has with his breakfast of toast and a cup of dark matter. 1 cream, 2 sugars.

Weapons/Abilities: He has a dark aura and omniscient-like feel to him. His sleek metal is made out of only the finest nuclear alloy of Splaghettonium (spaghetti, plutonium and platinum). His gun is built right into him. He launches flaming pieces of toast with insults enchanted into them! Sadly, most of these have no flavor to them as ICan'tGiveCredit does not have this blasted thing the humans call "cultural knowledge" or "Street Cred" as he originates from another plane of existence altogether! He wouldn't want to give away the place from which he formulates his insults from sometimes. Supposedly said to be "unable to give credit"

Biography: You wanna graph my damn bio you fuckin' creep

What, you wanna know my damn INTERNAL WIRING. MY FUCKIN' BLUE PRINTS? I'M ONE OF A MOTHERFUCKIN' KIND.

YOU

CAN'T

HAVE IT

I WAS BORN THIS WAY. MY RAGE CANNOT BE SATED.

*toast pops out*

*cries*

GO AWAY
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GRAND STARBUCKS 2: NO BUCKS GIVEN (signups open!) - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 02-04-2014, 09:32 PM