We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
(01-24-2014, 10:06 PM)BRPXQZME Wrote: »Haven’t played Radiant Historia yet, though. It’s on my bucket list. Some persons whose opinions I respect said it’s like a new Chrono Trigger. And of course, some others said it’s good, but there’s no way in hell you can call it that. Endorsements either way.

Even before I read you say this, I'd been describing it as "someone played Chrono Trigger and thought, 'that was good, but it just wasn't complicated enough.'"

(01-24-2014, 07:47 PM)Not The Author Wrote: »and... I think a minimum of grinding?

See, that's one of my few complaints. You're right, you can stay leveled properly by just not avoiding too many battles, like in Chrono Trigger. But if you spend a lot of time in an alternate timeline, the party members who you have in that timeline level up, while the others stay behind. I just got back from a long stint in the Standard History, and Stocke's level 40 while Rosch, who was absent the whole time, is still level 28. I like how fluid your party is, but I think I'd like it if characters who weren't in your party still got a share of your experience, or something like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories. - by Godbot - 01-25-2014, 09:27 AM