The Warlords of Krahl - A Collaborative Writing Adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Warlords of Krahl - A Collaborative Writing Adventure
RE: The Warlords of Krahl - A Collaborative Writing Adventure
A man rested against the cold stone wall of his cell. It was damp and coated with a slick gooey moss but the man hardly seemed to notice. He was engrossed in the thick tome in his hands. It was one of his favorites. He did his best to ignore the distracting noises emanating from the hall. Probably just another fight. The others got so rowdy sometimes and he found the disturbance quite rude. There was a loud CLINK and the irritating screech of twisting metal. The man, distracted for a moment, peered at his cell door which now hung by significantly fewer hinges. A figure stood silhouetted in the torchlight. "C'mon Leon" the figure hissed. "Someone's staged a riot, it's the perfect chance to escape!" Leon turned back to his book. "Just let me finish this page John" The figure just stared his mouth agape. He really shouldn't have been surprised, that was just the way the professor was but John wouldn't have it. "C'mon professor! we have to get moving! Damn your page!" John insisted grabbing Leon by the arm "But I'll lose my place!" Leon cried. "If we don't get moving you'll lose your head!" John exclaimed dragging the protesting professor down the hall.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Warlords of Krahl - A Collaborative Writing Adventure - by Truegreen - 01-23-2014, 03:23 PM